Horlicks Oats And You
You might already be a fan of the taste, but did you know that Oats are packed full of health benefits too?
Did you know Oats have many health benefits when included as part of your daily diet?
Oats are naturally high in Protein~, high in Fiber~ and low in Sodium~, making them a simple and healthy addition to your meals, or to be enjoyed on their own. Because Oats don’t have an overpowering taste they can be added to a wide variety of foods creating a delicious creamy texture. So why not start or finish your day with some Horlicks Oats?
Benefits of Oats
We all have our favourite dishes, but why not try swapping some ingredients for Oats to give your recipes a healthy twist and save on calories? For instance, an average;
- Masala Dosa contains 353 calories compared with an Oats Dosa containing 169 calories.2
- Aloo Tikki contains 208 calories compared with Oats Moong Dal Tikki containing 44 calories.2
- Rice Khichidi contains 250 calories compared with Oats Khichidi containing 161 calories.2
- Double Chocolate Cupcake contains 320 calories compared with an Oats Cupcake containing 88 calories.2
Get ahead in your daily diet with some of our own Horlicks Oats recipes here.
3 Way Health Advantage%
- 1) Oats help lower your cholesterol* level
- 2) Oats help manage your weight#
- 3) Oats help manage healthy blood pressure^
Find out more about the science of Oats here.