Oats Rava Dosa
1 cup Oats - Roasted and Powdered
¼ cup Roasted Rava
½ cup Rice Flour
2 Green Chilies – Finely Chopped
Few Coriander Leaves – Finely Chopped
1 tsp Ginger – Chopped
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
A pinch Pepper
As needed Cooking Oil
As needed Water
To taste Salt
1 cup Curd / Buttermilk
Method of Preparation
- 1 In a pan, dry roast Rava and oats separately and grind roasted oats into a fine powder.
- 2 Heat 1tbsp of oil and sauté finely chopped onions and green chilies for 2mins and keep it aside. With rest of oil, add peeper and cumin seeds, allow it to split and remove from the flame.
- 3 In a serving bowl, Add all of the above mentioned ingredients along with salt and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- 4 Add water and make a thin batter like rava dosa batter.
- 5 Heat a non-stick pan on medium high flame, grease some cooking oil to it. Using a ladle or a cup, pour the batter starting from the outer edge of the pan, covering the entire circumference in the form of a circle.
- 6 Pour a tsp of oil or two on and around the dosa and let cook for a minute and flip over when it turns to golden color.
- 7 Cook for few more seconds and serve hot with any chutney.