20 - 25 minutes
1 cup Oats – Powdered
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
½ cup Spinach – Chopped
1 Carrot – Grated
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves – Finely Chopped
½ tsp Green Chilli Sauce
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Ginger Paste
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
A pinch Dried Mango (Amchur) Powder
As needed Water – Dough Preparation
To taste Salt
2 tbsp Oil
Method of Preparation
- 1 Grind oats into fine powder using a grinder.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, mix together wheat flour, oats powder and all the other ingredients except oil.
- 3 Knead the mixture into soft dough using enough fresh water and keep the dough covered with wet kitchen cloth for at least 10minutes.
- 4 Make small balls out of dough and roll out into thick parathas.
- 5 Cook on hot tava with some oil /ghee till brown spots appear on both sides.
- 6 Serve hot with any raita of your choice.